In this article we will do our best to address any questions you might have concerning the Suboxone® discount card or prescription discount card in general. Print your savings card now! http://www.suboxone.com/treatment-plan/prescription-savings
Discounts for Suboxone® are obtainable with the prescription discount card that is absolutely free! (There are no sign-ups or fees needed to obtain Suboxone discounts).
Only three easy steps to begin saving now!
1) Download the Suboxone® discount card
2) Fill your name out
3) Use the card at over 60,000 participating locations – That is it!
View Suboxone® treatment medicine discount costs and participating pharmacy information here: http://www.suboxone.com/treatment-plan/prescription-savings
What Are You Waiting For?
You can print the complimentary prescription discount card and immediately save around eighty percent or more on every Suboxone prescription and over the counter medicines that aren’t covered by insurance. This includes pet medicines at some locations.
Suboxone treatment discounts are instantly redeemable every time you buy the medicines with their free Medicine Discount Card. More than 22,000 medicines discounts have been accepted at more than 60,000 pharmacies around the United States.
Participating Pharmacies: Winn Dixie, Longs, Stop & Shop, Shaws, Costco, Duane Reade, Target, Rite-aid, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, CVS, K-mart, and more!
Q: What’s the Prescription Savings Card?
A: It’s a prescription drug card made to assist consumers with their prescription drug expenses. Utilize the card anytime your prescription isn’t covered by insurance or any additional program. The program isn’t insurance.
- Who is able to use the card?
- The membership card may be utilized by a card owner and every dependent residing in the home.
- How much cash will I save with the Prescription Savings card?
A. You’re able to save up to fifteen percent on brand name medications and up to eighty percent on generic medications. On average, members save $9.25 a prescription.
- When am I able to begin to save money?
- Right away. Print out the card from the website. Bring the prescription card to a participating pharmacy and begin to save money!
- How many times am I able to use the Prescription Savings card?
- Your family and you can utilize the card as many times as necessary within the year. It will never expire!
- Can the Prescription Savings Card be utilized with insurance?
- Absolutely not, you can’t use the discount card with additional insurance programs. If the prescription isn’t covered by your present insurance program, you ought to utilize the prescription savings plan.
- Do I need to pay any charges for the Savings Card?
- Absolutely not. There aren’t any charges for the program. You also can use the Prescription Savings Card instantly for all prescribed medications. You’ll pay the discounted cost for your prescription at the purchase time.
Other information about the Suboxone® Patient Assistance Program
- Sublingual 2 milligrams/0.5 milligrams, 8 milligrams/2 milligrams (buprenorphine/naloxone); Suboxone Film
Requirements for Eligibility
- Insurance Status: has to have no prescription coverage
- Are the ones who have Part D qualified? Not specified
- Income must be at or below 250 percent of FPL
- Medical/Diagnosis Criteria: Opiate dependence
- US Residency Needed? Yes
- Supply/Amount: Up to a month supply
- Sent to individual: Sent card to be utilized at pharmacy
- Delivery time: Isn’t specified
- Refill Process: Individual presents card/voucher to pharmacy for every refill
- Limit: 1 year
- Re-application: Isn’t specified
- A patient has to be 16 years of age or older.
- The physician only may have 3 patients on the program during one time.
Dr. Senyszyn (New Braunfles Psychiatry and Aesthetics) will discuss with patients ways to make treatment affordable for those requiring the use of Suboxone® for the treatment of opioid addiction